Comprehensive Family Dentistry at Wexford Gardens offers full mouth reconstruction for your oral health and for a beautiful smile. A full mouth reconstruction treatment plan will involve procedures of both a restorative and cosmetic nature. The goal is to restore oral health and restore bright smiles. Our team of professionals will work together to provide you with a comprehensive plan for your unique needs.
What is Involved in Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Each patient has different needs, so each treatment plan is unique. There are variety of procedures that can be used to produce the desired results:
- Dental crowns reinforce the structure of your natural tooth and can help in restorative and aesthetic ways.
- Bridges replace missing teeth and can eliminate gaps in your smile.
- Dental implants provide the superior option for replacing teeth and can help in visual appeal as well as practical function.
- TMJ treatments will provide relief from pain associated with disorders in that joint.
- Fillings are commonly used to treat tooth decay and can help practically and aesthetically.
- Inlays and onlays are used to repair the biting surface of teeth that are too decayed to be treated with a simple filling.
- Orthodontics work with a variety of treatments to realign your teeth for aesthetic and practical purposes.
- Once your oral health is in solid condition, there are a variety of cosmetic procedures such as bonding, veneers, and teeth whitening that can be used to beautify you smile.
It is our great pleasure to provide professional and gentle care for each of our patients. Each treatment room is beautiful and relaxing, and we will provide nitrous oxide for additional peace of mind to those who are anxious about their procedure.
Am I a Candidate?
If your dental issues extend beyond simple cosmetic issues, you may be a candidate. Our doctors will meet with you to determine your needs and a vision for what can be achieved.
What is the Cost?
The cost of your total mouth reconstruction will vary according to your specific needs and treatments. The cost will vary significantly for each patient. We have a team of financial experts that can help you develop a plan to achieve your vision without breaking your budget. We accept most insurance plans and happily offer CareCredit financing. We can also arrange in-house payment plans. Our front office team will take care of all insurance arrangements on your behalf.
Schedule an appointment today and let us help you set up an effective, comprehensive plan to restore your oral health and the beauty of your smile. We can deal with almost every need right under the same roof with our professional team of doctors with many years of experience.