No Insurance? No Problem!
In-House Membership Plan
We strive to make dental care affordable for all of our patients. That is why we offer an In-House Membership plan to help you stay on track and maintain a healthy smile! Patients without insurance can still achieve great oral health, at an affordable price. Give us a call to enroll today!
Yearly Membership Fee
Adults – $247/year
Children (ages 14 & under) – $149/year
As a New Patient, enroll today for just $199 for your first year, and $119 for your children under age 14!*
*$199 New Patient pricing only valid during the first year of enrollment. Subsequent yearly enrollment will resume the regular membership fee of $247/year for adults, and $149/year for children ages 14 and younger.
- Two Cleanings/Year
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Necessary X-Rays
- Intraoral Camera Exam
- Periodontal Evaluation
- 20% Discount on:
- Additional Cleanings
- Periodontal Disease Care
- General Dentistry Procedures
- Only valid here at Comprehensive Family Dentistry at Wexford Gardens, Dr. Gary Dempsey and Associates.
- It’s non-transferable.
- Only valid for patients who DO NOT have dental insurance.
- Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment planned prior to joining.
- *TMD, Orthopedics, Orthodontics, Sleep Apnea Management, Implant Services and any appliance therapy are not covered under this plan
- 12-month membership is due in full upon joining.
- Membership is effective the 1st month in which payment is received.
- Payments are due when services are rendered.
- Refunds will not be issued for services not rendered. It is the responsibility of the plan participant to maximize yearly benefits.
- Renewal payment is due the beginning of the same month each year.
- Payment is due in full at time of enrollment (no discounts apply).
- Payment is due in full when services are rendered.
- Credit Cards are accepted.
- Care Credit is accepted for a 10% discount on services for 6 or 12 month terms only.
Give our office a call or fill out the form.
What Others Are Saying
“Dr. Dempsey is a fantastic dentist! He does great work and is a very kind person to my family and I. My favorite thing about him is he is ALWAYS doing continuing courses to expand his dentistry (Sleep Apnea, TMD, Orthodontics). I find that someone who has been practicing for so long that wants to continue to learn truly loves what he does, and I find comfort in knowing that he really cares about his patients in that way! I recommend Dr Dempsey to everyone!”
-LAUREN B., YELP
“Went to a few other Dr.’s for my TMJ issue and spent a lot of money with them to get no where. One Dr. thought I had fluid build up in my ear and referred me to an ENT. That ENT said no fluid but sounds like I have TMJ and referred me to Dr. Dempsey. Ever since then my pain issue gets better day by day.”