Implant Learning Center
NO INSURANCE? NO PROBLEM!
Dental implants are the superior option for replacing missing teeth whether you are missing one tooth or several teeth. These implants are practical, durable, and natural. You will find a renewed sense of confidence to interact in public and social settings.
- Dental implants will preserve your youthful appearance by protecting the bone structure in your jaw.
- Dental implants blend so well with your natural teeth that most people will never know that they are not your real teeth.
- Dental implants will boost your confidence so that you will, once again, be unafraid to speak, eat, smile, and laugh as you interact with your peers, coworkers, friends, and strangers.
- Dental implants will last for the rest of your life if you properly care for them.
- Dental implants employ the latest technology for the replacement of missing teeth. A three-step process is involved. The first step involves implanting a post permanently into your jawbone. Once the post has fused with the bone structure, your dentist will attach an abutment to the post as a foundation for the replacement tooth. Finally, the custom-fabricated replacement tooth is attached to the abutment that was created. Ultimately, the replacement blend with the natural teeth very thoroughly and produce a brilliant, natural smile.
- The placement of dental implants can take up to several months. The majority of implant patients clearly indicate that the benefits are well worth the wait. Most of the time required for this treatment involves waiting for the embedded post to fuse with the bone structure. This wait is important because the fusing of the post and bone is foundational to the success and comfort of the dental implants. Once this is complete, the replacement teeth are attached during the final appointment.
- This treatment often takes place over a few months. It is important to note that thorough research demonstrates that implant patients felt that the benefits of implants were absolutely worth the wait. The majority of the time needed for this treatment is spent waiting for the embedded post to fuse with the bone structure in the jaw. This wait can last anywhere from 3-6 months, but this fusion plays a foundational role in the success and benefits of the dental implants. After the fusion of the post, the attachment of the final replacement teeth will take place during the final office visit.
- Any patient who is missing one tooth or more is a potential candidate for implants. One possible issue to confront is the potential loss of bone structure in the jaw if the missing teeth have not been treated over an extended time period. However, in the majority of these cases, the issues can be resolved with a bone graft.
- The upfront costs for dental implants is usually greater than the upfront costs of other replacement procedures. However, dental implants generally last for the rest of your life and will need no other financial investment. Other replacement procedures such as dentures and bridges will cost less for the initial investment, but they will require additional treatments and costs over future years.
- A variety of issues will influence the final cost of your implants. The main factor will be, of course, the number of teeth that you will be replacing. The next major factor will be the necessity of any additional treatments. If your teeth have been missing for a while, you may need to have a bone graft before the replacement teeth can be implanted.
- We offer a FREE CONSULTATION to help you identify the benefits and costs of dental implants, so contact our office today and set up an appointment!
*New Patients Only.
Give our office a call or fill out the form.